When it comes to being a girl, it doesn’t hurt to know your options for a good time. We’re talking about sex toys and accessories, of course. There are a ton of different things out there. Not only can things like Kegel eggs, vibrators, and G-spot toys help you to explore new ways to feel really, really good, but these things can also improve your sexual health.
Whether you are shopping for adult toys for the very first time, or if you want to spice things up for the bedroom for you and your partner, it’s never a bad idea to brush up on a girls pleasure guide.
The Girls Guide To Adult Toys
There are a ton of options out there. If you are a first-time visitor to all of these possibilities, it’s easy to feel a little overwhelmed. Relax! Remember the idea is to have fun, and keep in mind the following categories:
- Kegels: Not only are Kegel exercises easy to do, but they include a number of appealing benefits. New mothers, in particular, can benefit from glass Kegel eggs, silicone Kegel balls, and more. You can also use these toys to improve your general pelvic health.
- Vibrators: A classic favorite. You can find dozens of sizes, colors, and styles to choose from. Vibrators are great for not only solo play, but as something you can enjoy with your partner. Keep in mind that vibrators help with sexual health on a number of levels, including the fact that they can help to create less pain during intercourse.
- G-spot: These toys tend to feature a curved tip, which allows you to use leverage to create the kind of pleasure you’d like to enjoy.
- Rings and vibes: Designed with couples in mind, these toys are often C-shaped, and can add an entire universe of pleasure to intercourse. A love ring can be a great toy for your male partner, as they not only deliver pleasurable for you, but they can also help to increase his stamina!
- Kink: Silk blindfolds, feather teasers, and long-tail floggers are just a few kinky items that can help you to spice things up in the bedroom.
- Lubricants/arousal gels: In this day and age, lubricants are pretty amazing. Not only can they enhance the stimulation, but they can reduce discomfort and promote longevity. There are even gels that can help to stimulate arousal to begin with!
These are just a few possibilities to explore, or discuss with your partner.